Add Drama to your Primary Classroom
Scripts To Stage enjoy adding drama to the classroom to make learning exciting.
We provide an ever growing selection of fun and educational script packages, tailored to the KS2 curriculum. From adaptations of well loved classics to history themed musicals.
Create and Stage
1. Create and Stage School Workshops – Suitable for KS2.
Add drama to your classroom with our range of interactive, cross curricular workshops. We believe drama should be an important part of the curriculum with it’s proven positive impact on learning. With this in mind our workshops encourage learning through tried and tested drama techniques to create unique learning experiences with the wow factor which connect with the national curriculum.
Our workshops promise to bring learning to life and provide a stimulating, memorable experience which will motivate your children to engage and interact with the specific theme.
Our workshops aim to –
- Be a fully interactive and fun learning experience.
- Build confidence, communication, concentration and co-operation.
- Develop literacy, comprehension and vocabulary skills.
- Encourage speaking and listening.
- Gain knowledge, skills and understanding associated with the artistic practice of drama.
- Improve understanding and engagement.
- Inspire imagination and creativity.
- Promote team work, decision making and sharing ideas.
- Provide opportunities to improvise, devise and work on scripted drama.
All our workshops are delivered by a passionate, dedicated, highly skilled drama practitioner who is fully DBS checked.
To check availability please email us using the contact us at the bottom of the page. These workshops are currently carried out primarily in the North East, Northumberland, The Scottish Borders and Greater Manchester.
Full day workshops (to work alongside your school day)
For up to 35 children.
For specific information and to pay please click on the specific product below.