Add Drama to your Primary Classroom
Scripts To Stage adding drama to education to make learning an exciting and memorable experience. Offering script packages and curriculum themed primary school workshops.
We provide an ever growing selection of fun and educational script packages, tailored to the KS2 curriculum. From adaptations of well loved classics to history themed musicals. Script packages can be purchased in downloadable and physical versions.
- Downloadable Script
- Licence to Perform
- Character List
- Props List
- Live Lyrics for Rehearsals
- Backing Music & Sound Effects for Performance
- Tailored Drama Exercises
- Email Support
- Video Licence (Not for Profit)
- Projected Backdrop
- All Instantly Downloadable
- Producers Pack Hard Copy (Includes General Drama Exercises, Tailored Drama Exercises, Props List, Character Info, Scene Breakdowns, Costumes, Staging, Lighting, Line Counts Per Scene.)
Create and Stage
Create and Stage School Workshops include a FREE copy of the relevant script & accompanying CD –
Suitable for KS2.
Step back into past lives, become a different person, imagine a different world, experience the emotions of another time. Through the use of drama, artefacts, costumes, music, sounds and staging we make this a possibility for all children as part of our create and stage educational, interactive workshops.
Drama has a proven positive impact on learning. With this in mind our workshops encourage learning through tried and tested drama techniques, to create unique, theatrical, educational experiences with the wow factor which connect with the national curriculum.
Our workshops promise to bring learning to life and provide a stimulating, memorable experience which will motivate your children to engage and interact with the specific theme.
Our workshops aim to –
- Be a fully interactive and fun learning experience.
- Build confidence, communication, concentration and co-operation.
- Develop literacy, comprehension and vocabulary skills.
- Encourage speaking and listening.
- Gain knowledge, skills and understanding associated with the artistic practice of drama.
- Improve understanding and engagement.
- Inspire imagination and creativity.
- Promote team work, decision making and sharing ideas.
- Provide opportunities to improvise, devise and work on scripted drama.
All our workshops are delivered by a passionate, dedicated, highly skilled drama practitioner who is fully DBS checked.
To check availability please email us using the contact us at the bottom of the page.
Full day workshops (to work alongside your school day)
Half day workshops (to work alongside your school day)
For up to 35 children.
For specific information please click on your chosen product below.
We also offer bespoke workshops and are currently developing further workshops to work alongside all our script packages. Please contact us regarding further subjects.